school day out.

Hey, today I am totally sick and I decided to stay at home, yeay ** early in the morning, I was so lazy to wake up as I couldn’t move. I don’t know my nose just full with mucus . yuck ! lalalalala, so I take a short nap and woke up then. I was so bored so I was thinking I can make my own breakfast. I went to the kitchen and grab a piece of bun, salad, eggs , ham, and butter, lalalalala, then I turn into an organic burger . act, I don’t like burger at all. I thought I will be just small in size but I never thought It would turn that big,I tried to eat it but it just doesn’t fit my mouth.hahaha, I just left it in the floor and forced my cat to eat it all up. Hahah . and plunisx love it ! thanks baby !
Yesterday, when I told L and Sheena I was badly sick, they told me to eat some medicine, drink warm plain water, go to clinic. Shit I didnt done any one of them . hehe. I drink hot chocolate and I just ate a piece of panadol yesterday. Hahaha. X sedap.
Blabla then I do something crappy inside my room, sorry, maybe I just get to boring, I snapped some photos and I look fucking sick sial ! hahhahahaha, my face was pale. Siot je. And I try all my dress inside my wardrobe, now I realized how many clothes I have now. Hahah :D, it’s not that I don’t have, I just wear in rarely, ahha :D, that’s why my mum kept telling me to wear all my dress. Haahahha :D haha, now I know I got a tons of clothes. Haha :D
So, I went upstairs at my mum bedroom as I used to sleep with her every night. I saw the carpet full with tissue I used last night when I was asleep. Ahahah, ew, I wonder why I didn’t notice I am using it all. Haha :D
So, I am trying to to the homework but shit I didn’t finish it all. L told me how lazy I am. Haha . so I open my laptop and start online and do something that wasting time. I read people blog. I felt cold because I didn’t wear any pants, and I just wear shorts. So I go to the wardrobe and grabbed my sister tees. She don’t used it for a long time so I wear it and I look dead big ! shit, I was thinking I wont need any pants now. Hahaha :D. I read this one girl blog, shit she is perfect. I WANT TO BE LIKE HER ! babi, I envy her
xo,jo.

No comments: