Can You Shut Your Fucking Mouth

hey folks it has been awhile now uhmm nothing much babes i just want to say sorry to all my friends especially to A and S . because of me and L their friendship had been ruined if its not because of me that told A to delete it maybe S wouldnt start the issue. uhmm i blame myself for it i even had a big fight in the class with I shit and i didnt expect L to had an argue with A because of me ahh it all because of my fault i had made wrong towards Sheena and L and everyone too i am so sorry and ive promise i wouldnt do it ever again i didnt expect everyone were so taking care of me and worried about me thanks babes i appricate it so much 

by the way :
hey minah ape maksalah kau ehh everyone had it own fault or mistakes even you have it too you dont have to said it to anyone else i hate you yes i do seriously and further you are not one of my babes bitch (!)
p/s : L and i has been togather back like usual i love you babyy

No comments: